Toribash
Original Post
BNW
Originally Posted by Anesthetik View Post
^^ What he said. so VX are you part of UNCE still or are you taking your membership in this BNW thing more seriously?

Seriously Anesthetik I wouldn't be talking at all. You and SoulStorm. Now, you and me haven't argue since we talked about race. Now, if I wasn't in UNCE don't you think I would've resigned by now? I think so.

So, to clarify to everybody before I get stupid messages asking the same thing, I will let you guys know that I haven't left UNCE and won't ever leave UNCE. This is lifetime. I am not leaving UNCE, just to tell people who have trouble reading. BNW is keeping me from getting bored with this game. Plus it is fun. I am meeting new people. I met new people when this clan started up. So, I would feel really crushed if anybody didn't want me in it or were discouraged if anybody thought I was leaving UNCE. Because for the third time, I am not.

Btw, I edited my sig.
idle
I still dont know what BNW is...
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
I am playing Toribash lol, thats why i am on the forums right now. And i was just wondering, you just took UNCE totally off of the signature and it seemed you were taking it more seriously.

And i am voicing ALOT of people opinions, not just mine. so dont get an attitude with me lol. i was just asking you a question in general from me, for you to explain to everyone. if i had never asked that or anything, you wouldnt have made this post.
I know I wouldn't have had. So, again, I am not leaving UNCE. And yes you may be on the forums right now, yet you won't be later. Because, well I mentioned it above. So, how can I be taking something else more seriously if you are doing what I am not and what you accused me of doing?
idle
Why cant you guys find out what things are before accusing someone of a crime.

BNW is not a clan, it is just an organization...All you have to do is wear Black, White, or Grey to be in......

All the members of the organization, except for Aaron are in other clans...

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Why cant you guys find out what things are before accusing someone of a crime.

BNW is not a clan, it is just an organization...All you have to do is wear Black, White, or Grey to be in......

All the members of the organization, except for Aaron are in other clans...

Do people even pay attention to posts these days lol.