Ranking
Original Post
Dead Rising [X-Box 360]
Hey Guys,
I bought Dead Rising....and i wanna say its awesome ^^
but what you guys think of it ?
tell me your feedback!

My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i played DR2 on pc, it was funny as hell XD i really loved it and i could spend hours just raping zombies in very busy zones.

i dont know much about DR tho. so i cant talk that much about that :/
Dead Rising is the funnest yet most frustrating game to me, the boss battles are so hard it makes you rage quit, but other than the frustrating part of moving on into the story, very fun game.

You should get DR2 instead if you got the $, you can combine weapons which is overall really awesome.
I hope Dead Rising 2 comes out in Germany

but yea its very funny
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you beat the Dead Rising story mode the correct way and get Overtime Mode, and then beat that correctly and get Infinity Mode... it's pretty epic. Infinity Mode is pretty much real time survival where you can starve to death and stuff. You also have to fight other survivors for their supplies and what not. I like building barricades and stuff while fending off massive hoards of zombies. I must say, Infinity Mode in that game is the good stuff. All in all, it's a great game for what it is. Haven't gotten around to DR2, but I've heard good things about that one as well.

EDIT: Best part about it is the melee imo. When you reach level 50, you can basically rampage through the whole mall for hours with just your fists.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
If you beat the Dead Rising story mode the correct way and get Overtime Mode, and then beat that correctly and get Infinity Mode... it's pretty epic. Infinity Mode is pretty much real time survival where you can starve to death and stuff. You also have to fight other survivors for their supplies and what not. I like building barricades and stuff while fending off massive hoards of zombies. I must say, Infinity Mode in that game is the good stuff. All in all, it's a great game for what it is. Haven't gotten around to DR2, but I've heard good things about that one as well.

EDIT: Best part about it is the melee imo. When you reach level 50, you can basically rampage through the whole mall for hours with just your fists.

Yeah I loved infinity mode in that game. Just barely beat DR2 so I'm not sure what to expect right now. Also top level for DR2 is 50 as well. The amount of inventory space and hp you have at that level just makes you unstoppable. Very fun gaming series imo.
It is a great time to kill your time,and never gets boring too me...I mean come on how can it be boring to torment zombies? HUH? x3
I play games and lift weights.
omg that game is easy to beat
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
i have a little question ^^

i must play one mission at the moment where you must collect bombs under the mall ^^
but then this fuckin guy in his truck comes and kill me :O
can anyone help me ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]