Toribash
Original Post
Leaving but with a good reason.
As many of you may already know, my time zone is completely different from you all's. I find myself in-game, but I rarely see any members in-game because they are all on when I'm asleep or at school. I love this clan a lot and really wish I could stay, but I get extremely lonely in-game when I don't have anyone to hang with. And I refuse to ask any of you to kill yourselves trying to make one member happy. I really see promise in this clan and hope for the best with each of you. I'm extremely sad that it didn't work out because of such a small issue. Please find it to forgive me and to understand why this has to be the way it is.
Aww. I thought i convinsed you not to leave
Have fun, whereever your path goes. I enjoyed being with you.
Thats 3 in a week.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
/invade

I know it seems sudden, but you have to admit that I would only be a burden to this clan when it came to clan wars and such. I really regret that I joined this clan and made such kick ass friends only to have to leave them so soon. T_T I know this may seem like I'm pulling crap, but I'm really not. I Really love this clan, and hope that all of us can still be friends. Just another reason why I hate living in stupid Florida. :l
Originally Posted by WolfIce View Post
/invade

I know it seems sudden, but you have to admit that I would only be a burden to this clan when it came to clan wars and such. I really regret that I joined this clan and made such kick ass friends only to have to leave them so soon. T_T I know this may seem like I'm pulling crap, but I'm really not. I Really love this clan, and hope that all of us can still be friends. Just another reason why I hate living in stupid Florida. :l

Brah, I see them and I'm in Florida.

▲ ▲