Toribash
Original Post
APB Reloaded Closed Beta

[Hello to whomever still remembers me!]
So I loved the character editor of ABP and now the Reloaded Betat starts and I can't wait to play with the Editor some more.
Did you guys make it into the Beta? What are your thoughts, did the game/editors already improve since the first release?

/semi offtopic
I did not make it into the beta so I would like to buy (for TC) one or two keys. PM me a offer in TC. Ofcouse I will try the key first before I pay, but I am a honourable community member, the ones remembering me can probably confirm that. (If it makes a difference, I'm from germany so I might neeed a EU beta key or whatever.)

Looks good huh? Check the official page by clicking the banner!
Last edited by Nightmare; Mar 22, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Loved the game as well. I applied but wasn't accepted, so I'll be waiting for the open beta or the release, whichever happens.

Hoping though they fix some of the game breaking unbalances of the game. From what I've heard they've pushed in the right direction.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I didn't apply but I still got in, I don't even have the game :P

Cba to play, though.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
@avatars10:
PMed you a offer to buy your key
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
I applied for the beta, as well as my brother. He probably has a better chance of getting in though, because he has a much better graphics card than me.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
As far as I know the applications are closed, thats why I struggle to get a key :/

overpriced
If you can get your hands on two or more keys, let me know ;)

overpriced
Include more information about the game in the first post, along with some images/videos.