Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
SP
Hey i see most people who play toribash are good at SP but then when i do it i get no motivation and whenever i make like 7 decaps it looks terrible. Is there a certain way to get good at Single Player? Also i am very good at MP.
hi.
Just practice. Learn what every joint do, and think on how to use it, get inspire by your imagination (like I want to do a backflip decap) and practice again.
I know what every joint does, im just retarted at making combinations at the top of my head. Or if i do it has bad style.
hi.
Well, if you always hold all it'll look bad, relaxing some joints will help to make your moves look better.
SP requires more precision and creativity than MP since you're the only one doing anything. If you like MP better, don't frustrate yourself on killing uke ;o
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Practice and inspiration. Practise a lot to learn what different joints do then watch other people's replays or a tb vid to get inspiration of what to do
Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
Well, if you always hold all it'll look bad, relaxing some joints will help to make your moves look better.

I'm a replay maker, and from my point of view , you can't call someone who uses a lot of held joints stiff.
And you can't call someone who relaxes most of his joints a pro.
Stiff = someone who uses contract / extend only.
Here are two examples of hold/relax cool replays.
NutHug's replay , that pose was hold all. Is it stiff / not cool ? I doubt.

Ruki's replay , the movements were almost relaxed. Are the movements better than a combination of hold / relax ? No.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all