Ranking
Original Post
Just a question
I heard that you could post in the 'flame section' as something about forging a flame for someone, so you show them a preview of your flame and they send the TC you make it for them. Is this true? And if it is, what do I need to do to make this happen?
http://thewhore.on.toribash.com/ Click for more deactivate!
Yes, this is true. If you made the flame in the forge panel you can take screenshots of the flame by moving your tori in different positions. If the person likes the flame he/she will send you the tc so you can forge the flame for him/her.
First pick a name for your flame and then name the thread something like: [S] Ice flame.
It's just an example. Make the prize of your flame higher then the forge prize or you won't make any profit of it. When Someone buys the flame you can click forge so you have the flame in your inventory and after that you can send it to the buyer. Good luck.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
BTW, you need a package for your forging. not for free.

Forging is free these days i believe. you only pay for the flame.
Forging ingame is free yes. The only cost that you will need to pay is to forge the flame. That's in TC.

To make money from that you will have to forge a flame, then take a few screenshots of it. Make sure you save the flame by pressing Forge ingame, and then save the web page link. You can create a sale thread under particle textures in the items board. Make sure you show the screenshots of the flame and the price you'd like for it.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.