Ranking
Original Post
Reaching 1 million games
so 1 million divided by 50 games a day plus buying a qi pack if I end up missing the quota by a lot... = about ... anyway
so I plan to reach 1 million or close to that in my lifetime will it be possible?
Share your wisdom with me.
20000 days of 50 games a day. Thats almost 100 years.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
People can hit 20,000 in 2 years, so using that pace as an example it could be achieved within 10 years comfortably. :|

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
just play 1 million games in 1 day and you're good.

Contact Vladcasl for help!
skulfuk *facepalm* tht is only 100,000 not 1 mill
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
What is 1 million games anyway?
Once you hit it you may feel accomplished, but then what? All you have is a massive qi count, cool belt name, and wasted time.
Just play the game have fun and waste time like a slacker playing TB shouldn't be work ;)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
I see, you want to be a Elite belt, eh?

I see me and you have similar goals, maybe we should play some time.

I say you can, if you enjoy playing Toribash non stop for hours and hours a day.
imagine someone reaches 1 000 001 games meaning their belt reset to white, then what do they have to show for it?
Im soo Legendary it almost hurts !!
LETS ALL GO TO LLAMA LAND...TEAM LLAMA FOR LIFE!!