Ranking
Original Post
How to active Self-Damage
i need to know that cuz im making a new replay.
Thanks
[CENTER].:|- No sufro de locura, la disfruto a cada momento -|:.
It's already on? Just hit yourself right.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
yes,but i know that there is an option to activate it (something like Hacking the replay)
[CENTER].:|- No sufro de locura, la disfruto a cada momento -|:.
Try to make a new script, PM A PREFESSIONAL script maker to learn or tell them to make it for you...

By that you can automaticlly so it..
Why do you want self damage? It doesn't really change anything in replays.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
just go onto game rules and type 100 in the damage box. i remember asking the same question a year ago and i got similarly unhelpful replies. so i found it out myself
Last edited by weed33; Mar 14, 2011 at 06:21 PM.
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by weed33 View Post
just go onto game rules and type 100 in the damage box. i remember asking the same question a year ago and i got similarly unhelpful replies. so i found it out myself

the reply that is unhelpful atm is you'rs. you are talking about dismemberment treshold. he is talking about self damage. wich, as firebolty said. is used by /set damage (0,1,2)
no dm threshold is the box that says dismemberthreshold. damage is the one above gravity u should check things out before u try to correct someone
Last edited by weed33; Mar 14, 2011 at 07:54 PM.
[Pure], wanna join?