Toribash
Original Post
Ark activity?
look members of ARK i havent been in Ark for too long but i have noticed that we are fading away .We need to do more tournaments more clan battles etc.you know put ourselves out there,people must fear the name Ark!!!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Were not really bothered with little tournaments, we rather focus on the larger more meaningful tourneys; like the NABI clan league "where were on top". U shouldhave doen a bit of research before you joined ark, weve never been active, but as jam says awesomeness>activeness
..|.,
U1V1
nice avy velve. Also my internet has been down and probably will be down for another 2 days. So bye. lol Come on irc if you want to chat..
i know we are good that is so FUCKing true but in future(not now)we should think about bringing our skills to the street.im not sayin we must but we should point out the advantages and dissadvantages and discuss,i like us inactive but change is sometimes good or sometimes bad.ps:friendly discussion

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Lol coke i dont record seeing you ingame much? I know your with ark but get ingame more. Jam and Pirate are just Chilling in da hood