Ranking
Original Post
Replay advice please!
hello there i would like to take help from all members here but i would most likely to learn from my favorite Pulse because he makes the best replays ever.

what i need to know is this:
1. About what range should i have between me and uke?
2.What gravity
3.If i want to remove everything from uke then were should i hit... etc

that was that please tell me!
Toribash.com/market.php/secret way to market!
WADDAP!
I'm just gonna give some basic advice,

The range depends on what type of replay do you want, for madmans i think the default engage distance is best, But for things like stylish decaps and such, 150-180 engage distance is good.

There is only 2 gravity's that i think should be used for replays. Default, and i think its -21 (I havent used higher gravity in a while so correct me if i am wrong)

And the best thing for dm's is build alot of momentum and aim for the joints.
Team America|7th Dan|
Actually, the most accepted gravities are -9.82 and -30.

As far as the distance goes, it depends on what you want to do in it. Try it somewhere between 100 and 300 if you're a beginner.

If you want to remove everything from uke you need to practice more. There's no specific tutorial for this, you have to learn on your own.
Thank you for the correction, i knew -21 didn't sound right.

And @felix, Stick with it and you will get really good, to many people quit early on.
Team America|7th Dan|
Boomhits are a fan favorite:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...53#post3726953
Try to hit those tight clusters, like the chest, lumbar, and pectoral area.
1) It's effective.
2) It looks futruckin' awesome.
3) Number 2.
BAD LUCK
A wise player once told me that it hits harder when the limb is relaxed, so that would be better for your hard hits to the chest
thanks for all the help guys, and especially from firebolty, but i don't understand what does he mean by speed?
Gravity?
Toribash.com/market.php/secret way to market!
WADDAP!