Toribash
Original Post
So chrome is coming
So eveyone knows chrome is going to be relaesed and im very excited. But what will happen if you have textures on? do they cover the chrome or does the chrome cover textures.

Heres thes the dilemer. No one want to loss textures but everyone wants chrome(w/ shaders).

so what will happen

chrome over textures
Or
textures over chrome...

Also Is there a colour code or something to be able to implement chrome on to textures so you have like chrome eyes or bit in chrome.
i think you are getting the wrong idea... chrome is going to make the body parts and joints shiny. not muffling away texture's or anything.
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
i think you are getting the wrong idea... chrome is going to make the body parts and joints shiny. not muffling away texture's or anything.

ermm what, chome is just like textures over grandets. i know whats chrome does i want to know if it cover texture or tyextures ocver it
i believe not. i think it replaces the joints and bodyparts with a more chrome like prefix and then adds the color of you're items and ur textures over it.

just saying. atleast that it would be the most logical thing.
Takkrala, in my opinion, is correct. Chrome replaces the default bodyparts and simply adds a glowing/shining effect. It's not like textures.
[Tint]

Indeed, it just made things more reflective when RTRT is turned on. Without RTRT there's no difference.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Indeed, it just made things more reflective when RTRT is turned on. Without RTRT there's no difference.

so basicly. the items are worthless for people who cannot run RTRT without lag?
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
so basicly. the items are worthless for people who cannot run RTRT without lag?

yes
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010