Toribash
Original Post
Tc Booster
Hey, I had a few questions about the toricredits booster.
1. Does it work on same IP adress
2. will you ever stop earning toricredits at all when playing
1. What do you mean? It works on the account you subscribe it to.
2. You will earn [x] amount of TC (depending on the one you bought) per win. Your booster will go away when your subscription is finished.
BAD LUCK
When the Booster is over you'll stop earning the bonus TC and you'll come back to the normal 10 TC per game.
If you buy a 1 month Booster, that's how long the booster will last.

As for the 1st question, I really didn't understand what you mean.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
1. I meant like if you were to play some one on same IP adress as you. Sorry i wasnt quite clear.
2. I meant something like you get a massive streak, you loose too many times, etc.
1. How do you play on the same IP address as someone else? You mean yourself? If you do, then that is called TC farming, so don't try it.
2. You're making it too complicated. If you buy a 100 TC booster, you get 100 TC per win. If you buy a 1k booster, you get 1000 TC per win, etc..
BAD LUCK
Well, me and my friend play in a public library, and the librarian let us use toribash. We usually have out own server and play eachother. I wasnt going to tc farm. And I wanted to know if that would not let me to earn toricredits.
1. Yes, if you and someone else are playing an online match from the same IP adress, your booster will still reward you when you win a match against them.

2. A booster will last for however long you subscribe for. If you choose to pay for 1 month of tc booster use, you will receive the boost everytime you win for 1 month.

Also, regarding the 1st question, I suggest you do not fight constantly from the same IP adress mainly because certain GMs might do an IP check and think that you are farming qi/tc if you are streaking against that person.

But if you two must, then go ahead. you won't be breaking any rules by playing fairly against each other. Just don't farm.
Last edited by IceShadow; Feb 27, 2011 at 08:32 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by braden433 View Post
umm yeah you need to get a booster to get alot of tc to where you can get some stuff

or simply buy tc by USD