Ranking
Original Post
are the teachers in toribash any good ?
no offense but are the teachers and tutors in toribash any good ? they dont go ingame that mact h so i dont think they make any difference to what we would have without them , pls post yuor opinions
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Some are, but they're incredibly inactive

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well, i haven't seen any teachers around except Lulu.
So i think that all of the inactive teachers should lose their ranks as "teachers", and that
Delaid or any other admin should open a "teacher" recruitment thread.
So i don't think that the teachers are any good cause ^as skulfuk stated^ they aren't active enough.
Hmmm
What makes a good teacher is the level of knowledge, patience maturity and activity , that's what i look in a unibash/spanishbash teacher...

Delaid or any other admin should open a "teacher" recruitment thread.

Leaders of unibash subforums will open recruitmens threads, im the spanishbash leader, i was recruiting teachers, but not anymore.
i don't know if other leaders are also recruiting...
Last edited by Master5000; Feb 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
no offense but are the teachers and tutors in toribash any good ? they dont go ingame that mact h so i dont think they make any difference to what we would have without them , pls post yuor opinions

You're better off finding someone that knows what you want to know ingame and asking for advice.
I R IRONMAN
I'm very active. Lately, I haven't gotten many students. When I do, I try my best to get time with them in game.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
yeh , mookiefish : maybe you should go to begginer servers and find student , that way you could help more
-----
i wonder where they recriut teachers , i am one my self but not authorised ,i mean a teacher to my friends
Last edited by maxfire1; Feb 25, 2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)