Ranking
relaxed noob clap

shovels and lift kicks are not the true way of the warrior
wishful eyes deceive me
Relaxed noob clap isn't too good because you use both arms for grab right off the bat. Just use one arm to grab and the other keep it ungrabbed for better use, and use it when the time comes.

And a true warrior seeks victory through the best means. After all, there's no glory in losing.
by this logic u would use a gun in an fencing tournament. The ability to do all doesn't mean u should do all
I agree one hand lose in aikido is an advantage but not in the beginning, its to risky, if u move u one hand backward u risk, decap, frac of shoulder or breast.
wishful eyes deceive me
I agree with missuse. Relaxed noobclap with lowering your hand level by contracting knees is decent move ( you can start suplex from there or counter shovel or you can lift.) all up to you.
I say liftkick is the best move ^^

Useless and noobish move. It is countered by good aikido players 99 times out of 100.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
True, it does present some disadvantages, but if you manage to get past any unfortunate events in the beginning, you can use it for better balance, to manipulate your opponent when the time is right and he won't expect it, and to cause fracture or decap. So the pros outweigh the cons imo.

Shoveling can be easily countered, but most people don't know how. So when facing beginners and you want to end it quickly then I wouldn't mind using it.

Lift kick however is the best way to win, or at leat I find it the most fun move and it's the most challanging one to counter, even if most people do it wrong.

Edit: Prove me wrong whenever you're available. Would be curious to see the move you use for a counter.