Toribash
Original Post
Playstation 40g
Hello I am getting a plastation3 40g.

Please tell me what's cool about it or if ther is anything bad I should know about it.

1st I know it can't play PS2 games.

2nd is space on a Playstation 3 that important?
FreeTC
Free tc ^
We got a ps3 last Christmas. First thing you should know is I live in an upper-middle class family that can afford nice things. So knowing that I'll tell you my opinion on it. It sucks. It is literally 5 year old tech. I played a few games, F.E.A.R ran like shit and looked like shit. It literally looked like it was going at 30fps. Other games I know would have looked better on my pc and that's all that was going through my head while playing. I knew that the controls would be worse than that of a mouse and keyboard but I was willing to sacrifice if the games/graphics were decent, but no, pc is far superior. Also, this is playing on a 46inch hdtv with the hdmi cable, of course. So no, this wasn't looking bad because of the tv. The only good I've gotten from it was the blu-ray player, and netflix. Also take note, this is a biased review from a spoiled pc-gamer.
You seem like a pc gamer. Im more of a PS gamer/xbox gamer.
I like controls rather than mice. I have played my friends PS3 and it is sweet so I think I have made my choice.
FreeTC
Free tc ^