Toribash
Original Post
Loved
Not sure what I can say about this game, but its a small indie flash game, made by Alexander Ocias. If you intend to play it, stop here, and skip to the end and play it. You will much better appreciate the game without description.

The art style is simple pixel art style, stylised in vectors. Reminiscent of the 90s and other early arcade games. The game elements can actually change, signifying the change in your relationship with Alexander (assumably he is the disembodied entity that speaks to you).
This game is a cutting edge example of both emotional gameplay, and player vs designer interaction. Some would say it is similar Kaizo Mario in that respect. However this game is extremely emotionally charged.

The gameplay is that of a simple platformer. Some of the more exceptional elements of the game are up to you to discover as you play, and at times they can be a little unsettling.

The game has no wiki page, but it does have a TvT page here.

Alexander himself is an animator, programmer, designer. A man of many talents, and of great vision. But I don't know a lot about him.

Side note; You will probably feel like quitting half way through, but please finish it

Link
Last edited by Gorman; Feb 6, 2011 at 01:53 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Information added!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."