Toribash
Original Post
Good Balance
How do you get really good balance in toribash because i see toribashers land straight on their feet and not falling (I can kinda do), and i see tori's just get off the ground and walk again. Is there a specific mod to help get good balance?
To make it easier for your tori to land on his feet, use high gravity. (-30.00 is preferable.) And try not to worry too much about balancing. A big part of balancing on your feet is to keep the ankles stable. Relax your ankles when landing, and then hold the ankles when you think they look balanced. You can find your own ways of staying balanced if you fiddle around in single-player with high gravity.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
To make it easier for your tori to land on his feet, use high gravity. (-30.00 is preferable.) And try not to worry too much about balancing. A big part of balancing on your feet is to keep the ankles stable. Relax your ankles when landing, and then hold the ankles when you think they look balanced. You can find your own ways of staying balanced if you fiddle around in single-player with high gravity.

Adding to his post. I find it easier to relax one of my knees and contract one of my hips for a short period of time. then extend the knee and hold or relax the hip. (since all of my replays have the exact same pose in it, I always do that.)