Toribash
Original Post
Black Lines Around Tori
hi guys ^_^ i have a question for you... my pc is so old so i cant run latest version of toribash... example 3.8-3.7 etc... i can run good 3.5 but there is a problem, tori has black line arount it, why?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZN0LRIN9w
in this video this guy use toribash version 3.0 but there are no black lines... can someone tell me how to remove them?

thx and sorry for my english ^_^ i am italian
wrong section. Anyway this is normal to have black lines in older version. It's how it was without shaders. So everthing is okay. If you have an old computer you probably c an't do shaders so you're stuck with black lines around you tori.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
but if i use toribash 3.8 or higher i don't see black lines... but after like 15 minutes my CPU temp go over 40° and pc turn off how i can solve this problem?
A cpu temp of 40 degrees seems to be low for it to be overheating and shutting off. But it's the older version you're using, I don't believe there is a way to fix it.
ok guys thx you ^_^ just last question my pc has 512 MB ram, but only 64 video U_U best version of toribash for my PC? i use windows XP