Toribash
Original Post
Alaplaya : S4 League
You guys should play this ^___^

http://www.Alaplaya.net

S4 League is a high-quality Third-Person Shooter with thousands of international players from all around the world. In many various game mods you will fight together and against them you’re your individual fighters. In this shooter game you need to equip your character with a selection of three weapons and one supernatural skill. This really deep and strategical gameplay offers a lot of opportunities to play in professional teams and clans.

In this sports of the future you can play modes like the “Touch Down Mode” with rules comparable to soccer, or “Chaser Mode“, where you have to defeat up to 12 other players in an epic challenging combat.
(Copied from Alaplaya.net)

ITS FREE :]
Last edited by NastyBish; Jan 24, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
‹^›(◣_◢)‹^›
The trailer made me want to test it out, seems pretty fucking awesome.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
game was decent, some of the maps really fuck you over and there is a few OP guns that are clearly better then others no matter what, still a bit fun though.
I have only 10gb on my laptop and I don't feel like deleting stuff so I'll wait before I try it and see what others say ^^.

Btw, to embed youtube videos you use the youtube tags but just put the video code or w/e it's called in them. So for example, the above you would put OeC9CDZ-E7o in the [youtube] things
Quick warning; if I remember correctly, Alaplaya uses GameGuard.

in other words, "Hackers" Everywhere.

seriously, one day in random joins I joined what, 5 games with atleast one "Hacker" in it
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Originally Posted by ThuyDez View Post
Quick warning; if I remember correctly, Alaplaya uses GameGuard.

in other words, "Hackers" Everywhere.

seriously, one day in random joins I joined what, 5 games with atleast one "Hacker" in it

True. I joined that game a while ago and had sooo many hackers i quit. it was decent at first.