Toribash
Original Post
How are you even supposed to make money now?
Don't say oh just play the game.
My shop was closed because people can't request artwork anymore.
since when?
so now, you're supposed to make random sets and hope someone wants to buy them?
I don't get it at all.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

That, or you could try events, or look at the request board make sets according to requests. Or have people PM you for requests. Or buy it.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
The reason we banned request shops is becuase they are pointless. Everything achieved by them can be done using the requests forum, with the added bonus that requests in the forum stimulate a larger number of users to post artwork, and raises the overall standard of sets.
Quit, probably.
So i can post a thread that says "PM me for set requests using this application", but i can't just have a shop open in the forum?
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

Lol I'll just tell all the people that make texture sets I want to buy something and hope when they make it it's the one I want. It's like market texture roulette!

edit: I don't see the problem. Just go to the request forum and look at what people are requesting.
Last edited by PyroTime; Jan 16, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
Well, there are many ways to earn tc without playing toribash.

-You can make textures and sell them for tc. on the Art/Texture part of Market in the forum.
-You can forge flames and sell them in the Particle Flame section in the Market section.
-Buy items for cheap sell for more in Item section.
-I wouldnt reccomend it, but you can try the free tc offers. Most of them are either broken or harm your computer in some way.
-Buy tc from sellers in the Market. I know BirdFlu has a good tc shop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Vulc View Post
So i can post a thread that says "PM me for set requests using this application", but i can't just have a shop open in the forum?

The idea is that users post exactly the same applications that they used to post in request shops, but in the requests forum. Then they can get a choice of artwork from many different members, not just one guy. It's a well-known fact that when you raise the level of competition, general standards increase, and new techniques and styles develop. It benefits everybody in the long run.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Well, there are many ways to earn tc without playing toribash.

-You can make textures and sell them for tc. on the Art/Texture part of Market in the forum.
-You can forge flames and sell them in the Particle Flame section in the Market section.
-Buy items for cheap sell for more in Item section.
-I wouldnt reccomend it, but you can try the free tc offers. Most of them are either broken or harm your computer in some way.
-Buy tc from sellers in the Market. I know BirdFlu has a good tc shop.

Forging flames?? I wouldn't be complaining about not having a shop if i was rich enough to even make my own flame. I just liked doing requests, because people got EXACTLY what they wanted before they paid. Its not like i made the textures a solid color and sold them for 10k tc.
I was selling them for 10k AT THE MOST.

Free TC!

Originally Posted by Vulc View Post
Forging flames?? I wouldn't be complaining about not having a shop if i was rich enough to even make my own flame. I just liked doing requests, because people got EXACTLY what they wanted before they paid. Its not like i made the textures a solid color and sold them for 10k tc.
I was selling them for 10k AT THE MOST.

Well I dont know how rich you are. I am naming the ways you can earn tc. And if your good at making textures then make a living out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was making a living until.. oh yeah. my shop.

Free TC!