Toribash
Original Post
[Admin]item recovery
I figured out that we don't get our items back from hack unless we email and I did that
a while ago but then they said the email is broken so I decided to post here what I lost and if any mod can recover it for me that would be awesome.

a full 128x128 texture set.
another full 128x128 texture set.
128 ground texture
dq texture
all 4 gui textures

Check my ip adress and all my accounts for relevence and if there is anything I forgot to mention can I have that recovered too. Thx.
Last edited by covah; Jan 27, 2011 at 04:18 AM.
According to my sources, your claimed Qi is far from correct. The rollback-affected account was named covah, right?
I think he is talking about a combined Qi of multiple accounts, as it states 'check all my accounts'
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by jarmund View Post
According to my sources, your claimed Qi is far from correct. The rollback-affected account was named covah, right?

Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I think he is talking about a combined Qi of multiple accounts, as it states 'check all my accounts'

yes the combined qi.
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Please list the alts you used.

all these items besides the qi total lost on all accounts, should be on 1 or all of three accounts covah,headbuttftw, or nocon I believe.
Last edited by covah; Jan 13, 2011 at 06:13 AM.
If you can check the data base the names of these items being on is below
full 128x128 texture set. (nocon)
another full 128x128 texture set.(covah)
128 ground texture(covah)
dq texture(covah)
all 4 gui textures(covah)
I do not remember the tc.
But I had a lot of qi over 7 months of it from my join date http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=211390.

Is there anything else I must confirm?