Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Withdraw fee not received in an auction
I have no idea where else to post it so here I am.

Two players in this auction have not paid their withdraw fee. I have asked two mods about this, and reported the players a few times ( yes, they were warned to give the fee so they don't need to be warned again), but so far nobody does anything.

Link is here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=221523
Players are:
woj001
Razor1611

Thank you and have a nice day.
Your reports are both still in the reports section (One's stickied aswell), when a TSA see's them then it'll be dealt with.
Well, it's been quite a while and one of them has even started trading on the forum today. It takes less than 24h for a mod to notice and deal with a normal infraction such as a useless post, so to wait over a week for something like this is a bit odd. That's why I'm not sure if this will actually be taken care of.
Things such as useless posts can be dealt with easily by smods, while your problem requires a TSA to send the TC, and all of them seem to be inactive with reports currently.
Then that explains it. Lucky me to report it while everybody who can help is inactive lol.

I guess I have no choice but to wait, however can I please get a name of a TSA to PM?
Sorry, but TSAs do not want their names to be known.

And Trials said that your request is stickied, so they'll fix it whenever they come back from their holidays.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.