Ranking
I played it, stopped long time ago
I have lvl 83 Sorceress, lvl 81 Paladin, lvl 65 barbarian, or better to say I had coz I have no idea where are they now. Can't wait for D3 to come out

also
"Baal... Baal! The gates of Sescheron have sealed for eons beyond

rememberance and you shall not breach them now! Remove your foul demons from

our lands! We stand on the side of Light. You shall not be allowed to reach Mount

Arreat and that which you seek will not be yours!"

Baal: "ENOUGH! I shall take your position into consideration."

Baal: "Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable."
Last edited by missuse; Jan 3, 2011 at 11:47 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I do, but if you're going to make a thread here, at least provide info on what the game is. For the ones who don't know.

i did and what realm are you in?im us east
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I do, but if you're going to make a thread here, at least provide info on what the game is. For the ones who don't know.

Diablo 2 is a classic. Those that do not know it should be shot.

Do you expect someone to write a description for Pong or Pacman? Obviously the MW2 thread required no description, and that games is for kids.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
a thread needs to follow guidelines...
even if everyone knows what the game in itself is.
inb4backseatmodinfraction
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
I made a trapsin to lvl 95 or 96 dont remember. But now i mostly play the Median XL mod for it :=) But soon Diablo 3 comes ))
I agree with Gorman. Though i am sure that only :lol: doesnt know diablo
I think i have like 8 necromancers, lol. You can download the full diablo 2 expansion on the internet but you wont be able to play online. The expansion sux. The druid pwns hardcore and will never die..
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
i has account that is all level 120s

But yeah I have a 88 hc druid, 79 hc assassin and a 61 hccl nec this ladder. Didn't die yet :p
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black