Toribash
View Poll Results: Which one should I pick?
Laptop
0 Votes / 0%
Xbox w/e Kinect
0 Votes / 0%
Desktop
4 Votes / 100.00%
Will state long paragraphed choice, about you're budget, and choice in post.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Laptop,Desktop Help!
So I got about a total of 300$+, for chriestmas, I'm tired of using this computer, the only game I can actually play is this with no shaders at a 1-13 fps rate.

So like.. I'm really intrested in getting a laptop, or desktop, not a mini laptop.

My dad will put up at least 200$+, I know that will probably get me a decent laptop, or desktop.

My dad wants to get me a xbox, and kinect.

I would prefer a windows 7 laptop, or desktop around the prices of 200$-550$.

I knew I would be running up my budget, but after I get a laptop, or desktop, should I get a new laptop, or desktop, cause I have this desktop, and no laptop, or should I just get a laptop, and upgrade this desktop to windows 7.

Sorry if this wasn't enough to go on, this was done fairly fast.

Also, I closed the other thread cause I forgot to add a poll.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Meh, you wont find laptops for that price range. If your looking for gaming, lowest is about 700 bucks. Look for a good desktop, but then you have to factor in monitor cost .
You can get a pretty good desktop for $500. Enough to run all games pretty well.
You won't be getting top of the range, but you can always upgrade later.

xbox + kinect is a good choice if all you want to use it for is games, honestly the xbox has a nice games selection, and if you enjoy consoles then you will certainly enjoy an xbox.
The only problem is that it has few uses. Well actually, it does have a browser right? And you can connect a keyboard and mouse, so you could just use it like a normal computer.
But most people just use it for media (its not as good at media as the PS3) and games.

Anyway, small ramble, but the short of it is you can get either.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."