Help on picking a phone
Ok, my options are:

Windows Phone
or
Iphone4
or
One of Verzion's Droid phones.

I don't know which to buy, and I want you guys to help pick
Ive heared many things about the droid phones, i have the droid 1 and my attery lasts a fucking day -_- i like the droid X though
The only impressive thing about the iPhone4 right now is the screen. It's like 20x tougher, and the bytes that make up the screen is farther than microscopic. Droid is an all around phone too, so Droid is the best out of those three. If possible, you should get the n900. It's the best phone i've ever had/seen/used, but it cost about $800. (Computer-smart phone.)
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
The only impressive thing about the iPhone4 right now is the screen. It's like 20x tougher, and the bytes that make up the screen is farther than microscopic. Droid is an all around phone too, so Droid is the best out of those three. If possible, you should get the n900. It's the best phone i've ever had/seen/used, but it cost about $800. (Computer-smart phone.)

The fuck are you talking about ?

Anyways, get an iphone if you're an applefag, but android is getting more and more popular everyday and eventually more people will use it than apple. I'd get an android phone for the flash support that apple says is the devil, there are also few app store restrictions unlike the apple store and their bullshit.
can you use android as removable memory? because if you can, get that shit. opportunities become limitless that option.
Thanks.
I believe that any sort of mobile device can be used as such, given the proper tools. Of course, you couldn't store much.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i would get the iphone 4 best phone evar
-----
well yeah it can but the iphone is totally awesome
Last edited by dantecool; Jan 2, 2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump