Toribash
Original Post
+[IMPORTANT]HACKER,PHISHING
please do not trust this guy this guy is using a tool to steal peoples account tc's items and anything and im just informing the "rich" peoples on toribash don't use this tool or generator or something like this just please don't use it so if you use it you will be "hacked" like other peoples this video has a "phishing" (stealing)(keylogging) site when you enter your information and wait 1 or 2 hours you come to your account then you will see "0 toricredits 0 deactivated items 0 activated item 0 sets please im repeating Do not use this tool or any tool else and do not Enter your password or share your password anywhere i hope the toribash team will know his username on toribash and ban him and please i hope you will trust me and don't use this and thanks.

and sorry for bad english

Hacker's link :
-Snip-
Hacker's Generator site (DON'T USE!) : -Snip-

i hope Toribash team will dominate that video and that sites i hope !!
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 30, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Thank you for sharing this information. Snipped the links as safety measure.

But yup-o, it is phising site and it has nothing to do with either Nabi, or persons mentioned in it's description.

We're taking care of it.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 30, 2010 at 05:33 PM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
its not download its a site has a form and when you fill the form like example

username : xxxxxx
pass : xxxxxx

[Generate my tc] when you click generate my tc button it send the username and password to receptient email im just warning you guys
Click here to help me =)
click on this link to help me too! http://moneyforyou.tk/
There is no such thing as "working TC hack". Downloadable or not. In 99% of cases those end up snipping your account info and sending it to creator of said "hack". That last 1 % is for cases where the downloadable program is virus, wich may break your whole system.

~This thread has served it's purpose, so I'll close it.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.