Ranking
Original Post
So, I'm poor and I'm getting a new laptop. Halp?
So, I should be getting around two hundred bucks for christmas. I'm tired of using the family laptop, which is going to shit anyways. So, I've decided that I want to buy one of my own, on my strict budget. Now. I know it will be extremely difficult to get anything close to decent at this price. I've browsed around and these are a few of what I found:

This Not even sure if it comes with a charger or anything :/

And this

Not sure if either of them include WIFI, which I really need. So yeah. Help out? I could buy extra RAM for either, right? And if they both fail to have WIFI, I can get that aswell?

If you guys have other recommendations, please let me know. :P

Also, if its completely pointless to waste my money on a cheap laptop, let me know that, too.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks.
So, I shouldn't spend what I've got on either? That's what I was thinking as well. It's just that I don't come by money very often, so saving is futile.
Thanks.
what lume said. they may be hard to find but they do exist. i linked gorman to a few in the making fun of alienware thread. $300 - $400 will get you a decent school or basic laptop but $550 - $750 can get you a decent gaming laptop. no need to spend anything more than that on a laptop honestly.
You don't say?
Unfortunately, $200 will not get you a decent computer. You would be lucky if you can purchase one that is even SUB-PAR. I suggest that you save your money and wait until you have enough to purchase one that runs AT LEAST a dedicated graphics card alongside a dual-core processor (THAT ISN'T AN INTEL CELERON). It would be a waste of money to purchase one right now in your situation.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Yeah you should wait, and think of getting a desktop instead, more bang for the buck. But then you'd have to get a monitor and what not too.