Toribash
Original Post
Mamakal's Replays
I've Decided to make a Thread to post some of my good replays =3

N'Joy

Also Please Rate my Replays from 1 to 10 depending on your thoghts about it
Be aware that I had a clan and a clan bank account so one of my replays is on it

Hope you Like them!
Attached Files
94 Decap v2.rpl (68.3 KB, 10 views)
Beam Of Light.rpl (107.3 KB, 10 views)
Wolf.rpl (93.4 KB, 15 views)
UkOwned.rpl (103.9 KB, 10 views)
Emotion.rpl (88.1 KB, 10 views)
Split Kick From Far.rpl (85.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Mamakal; Dec 23, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
Gamer Of Gamers
Thank you Ivan!
-----
Guys im gonna add 1 really good replay its called "split kick from far"

Check It!
Last edited by Mamakal; Dec 23, 2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gamer Of Gamers
TIPS FOR THE FUTURE

1-never upload that many replays at once dude no one will comment on them :/
2-you don't move your tori you stay in the same positions for wayyy to many frames you need to experiment with your joints for better movements or you will never learn to make good replays....because to be honest every replay in that list would get about a 1/10 practice and experiment on using different joints
wanna spar? pm me =]
Originally Posted by tajuddin47 View Post
TIPS FOR THE FUTURE

1-never upload that many replays at once dude no one will comment on them :/
2-you don't move your tori you stay in the same positions for wayyy to many frames you need to experiment with your joints for better movements or you will never learn to make good replays....because to be honest every replay in that list would get about a 1/10 practice and experiment on using different joints

w/e they're good -.- i bet u didnt even watch them so dont comment on this thread if u didnt really watch them.
Gamer Of Gamers
0_O dude i watched every one of them....and i'm trying to help you out bro not insult you....trust me take my advice and you will make better replays so please don't take it personal when someone that is somewhat better than you is trying to give you advice to improve -___-.....
wanna spar? pm me =]
0_O dude i watched every one of them....and i'm trying to help you out bro not insult you....trust me take my advice and you will make better replays so please don't take it personal when someone that is somewhat better than you is trying to give you advice to improve -___-.....

Soz But i kinda suck at making replays
Gamer Of Gamers

not really, i liked the replays

you're so stupid, you said it once... isn't necessary twice!