Ranking
Original Post
My pc takes a longtime to boot
It takes 20 / 30 minutes to boot
It all started when i was updating xna framework to its latest version, and all freezes, and it didn t respond
so i couldn t take anymore and shut it down, when i turn it up it took like 30 minutes to boot
I cleaned registry , went to the msconfig and only putted the necessary programs to boot up ,uninstalled xna and all its components, I don t know what else to do
Pls help
''May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.''
boot to safe mode, if its still slow then its probably hardware failure.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I guess its a process that can't be handled at that time

You can set the whole system back to a later point if you have "system re-establishment" or however it is called.

the first thing I would do is to check out the support from microsoft XNA. you might find another person with the same problem and if you are lucky enough; a solution
You can contact microsoft for this aswell
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
"system restore"
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Perhaps this will help:
go to Msconfig (Microsoft Configuration Utility)
and click the boot tab on top.
At the lower left, (Timeout) change that to 3 seconds or watever you like.
good luck bro
Thank you all , i tried everything you said but nothing worked , i guess i ll have to create back ups and delete everything in my computer , thx for the help
''May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.''