Toribash
Original Post
Clan Duties.
1st thing to get straight here is a proper Chain of Operation.

Parker, since you've been handleing the forum business for me for quite sometime, can I trust you to do the best job getting the rosters up to date?

And The Application, Lower the belt requirement and up the forum exp. reqs. REASONABLY. And move EVERYTHING from the thread "So, While I was gone.."all the way to the last page, Nothing above that thread just below it. Move it all to the Rubbish Bin. Hope thats not too much to ask..

Mars, You got all the connections my friend... GET YOUR ASS OFF OF STEAM! GET ON TB! WE NEED YOU YOU SELFISH PRICK!! And ofcourse I still love you :]

We need you to use your connections to get us in with a good Promoter/Vid creator that is willing to help out a dying clan (in those words) I dont care if we have 3 members in the video, Something is better than nothing. We are starting form "Ground Zero" Build this baby from the ground up, and this vidoe could possibly get us the support we need. Keep in mind a few good ideas for Tourneys and Events.

Dillion, Your the man we all need for this shit to go down bro! Your my funds man.

I need an Appox. of what we have, What we can use, What we can give away, And What we can spend on building 42 back to the top.

"If we want to survive the drought we gotta share our water."
So lets work as a team to break thin inactivity, eh?
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post

Mars, You got all the connections my friend... GET YOUR ASS OFF OF STEAM! GET ON TB! WE NEED YOU YOU SELFISH PRICK!! And ofcourse I still love you :]

We need you to use your connections to get us in with a good Promoter/Vid creator that is willing to help out a dying clan (in those words) I dont care if we have 3 members in the video, Something is better than nothing. We are starting form "Ground Zero" Build this baby from the ground up, and this vidoe could possibly get us the support we need. Keep in mind a few good ideas for Tourneys and Events.

2 things
1) "WE NEED YOU YOU SELFISH PRICK!!"
Fine fine don't be such a jerk about it, a nice PM would pass the message
2)
/me cracks fingers
I'll see what I can do.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by Mars View Post
2 things
1) "WE NEED YOU YOU SELFISH PRICK!!"

I said i was just kidding :3 You know i love you in the non homosexual persuasion

And Stellar, If We need you... Ill PM you Kay?
GG im going to have to ask to to try and be somewhat active again, You were a great wushu player and a greater Replay maker...

You know you miss it ingame. You know...
FFFFFF....

Im starting up EVE online, which is a very NON-attention consuming game. I can just have toribash up, and I will play if there are other 42 members on! Deals?

Or do i have to do better than that.
Im probably not going to replay make for a while. Its really time consuming.
Nah bro everything will be cool as long as you keep you skills up.
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
Im probably not going to replay make for a while. Its really time consuming.

And a game that doesnt even require you to be home for days isn't time consuming? Cmon bro >.> You don't have to BUT im just sayin'
Just moved the whole goddamn forum to the trashbin lol

Also, made some edits to the recruitment first post.

Side note: DILL, your forum code is nightmarish! LOL :X
(SIZE=3)(SIZE=2)If you are a Junior: (/SIZE)(/SIZE)

WAT
[42]
My shop