Ranking
Original Post
[Mov]Inception
i personally believe this movie will join the movie greats in the top 100 movies of all time.
i liked the different layers to the story with all the people being in different time densitites and stuff.

tell me what you think

not to ruin it for anyone. but i have a question about the ending. what do you think happened at the end?
did he not make it out in time the subseqent scenes are in his 'limbo' meaning that the other dude (who promoised him hos children) didnt make it out.

or do you think his spinning topwas gonna fall at the end and he was in reality
Last edited by Sentinel; Dec 14, 2010 at 08:28 PM.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Well, the spinning top started to falter so I guessed he was in real life. That movie is as confusing as crazyness. For those who haven't seen it...Pay! Attention! or you will be insanely confused and out of place feeling. Great movie, though.
I am a terrible person :(
an Ok movie nothing less nothing more.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Great movie, but it mostly got its publicity due to Nolan's carte blanche. But rightly so. The plot is pretty damn interesting, And the main character and opponent even moreso. I dont believe this movie is just an OK movie, i mean, compare it to recent movies.
Thank god this movie doesnt treat its audience as dumbasses or try to appeal to certain demographics.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
I thought it was good. I think the people who didn't really like it either got lost on the plot or didn't fully understand the plot and what exactly they were doing.
I thought it was really good. One of the best movies I've seen recently. I'm pretty sure he is still dreaming at the end. The top never stayed upright for that long before, although it could be argued that it never wobbled in dreams before either.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Interesting movie. I liked it a lot. Some parts were a bit confusing like the dreams within dreams before it was explained but it had a nice gripping storyline, excellent effects and funny little grabs to keep you smiling.
9/10
well we've got to seperate sides here for the spinnng top.
i reckon he was still in limbo.
but then again that means that the old guys he saves is still in limbo to.
somewhat confusing if you didnt pay attention but as i said, gonna be up on the best movies of all time soon XD
personally 9.5/10

if the spinning top was gonna fall he would have uber spun it tp make it spin that long
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard