Toribash
Original Post
some hiphop crapshit
Im making hip hop beats since september 09',check my mybeat,alot of shits there : http://mybeat.pl/trk/

what you think about it? And if you listening rap,show some of your favourite.
Last edited by dieman; Dec 12, 2010 at 01:32 AM.
Not really my thing, but it's nice besides that.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Yea they're pretty beast...

Pretty damn good, i love dnb stuff. Keep it up and you can make some crazy beats for the next clan vid
Rogue clown
eh?
well at any rate, I'd say we need to start talking about a new vid, made by and for clannies' (yes clannies is now a word, har har.) I've been doing pretty good recently, and I'm ready to go for it.
also link appears to be broken for me, mind say, oh I dunno, re-uploading the direct song files somewhere? I can still go through it, but that's only cause google chrome cached everything. EVERY DAMN THING.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Annnnnd this is where "the shit" gets "the shit-ified". (the shit being used in a good way)
at any rate a little slow and repetitive for my tastes, excellent bass though well done.
-Mohandas Gandhi