Toribash
Those scanlines are horrible..
I'm not a big fan of the centered focus.
You integrated the render nicely with the background, and I like the red stripes, although the top right one could blend in a lot more.
Let's talk about flow. The red smudges go against the flow and you could make the render more part of the flow as well.
I really dig the smudges behind the tag, although I don't like the clear overlay (?) border.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
That is awesome except for the 3 red splashes on the side. Those dont really blend in with the 3d eerie, ominous feeling of the art. They look more 2d but if you could turn them into spatters that would be pretty nice. Good Job!
10/10
(̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()
Originally Posted by Cuff View Post
That is awesome except for the 3 red splashes on the side. Those dont really blend in with the 3d eerie, ominous feeling of the art. They look more 2d but if you could turn them into spatters that would be pretty nice. Good Job!
10/10

It was actually an attempt at mimicking the style Bioware used for most Dragon Age art. They love to over use blood smears on everything, really.
Yeah its really nice but the stripes just arent blending in they stand out too much.
(̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()
I only noticed them once alpha said they were there.

hnnngggg
:D
JUST ERASE THE ONES IN FRONT OF THE FACE.
It will make the world a better place, believe me.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.