Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Want a new hot clan? Post here!
For any non-clan members who love to play toribash and want a clan, post here.
Requirements:
-you need to meet me and infants
-you need to be an active player who we will see online more than once (thats a biggie)
-you must have at least a brown belt from now on, but be prepared to work on leveling or face the concequence of being kicked, no exceptions anymore!!!!
-you cannot have a problem with [RelaxAll] for they are our good friends and allies
-be prepared to occasionally have meetings and overall have fun
Last edited by cloogoo; Jan 15, 2008 at 11:42 PM.
ok as we became black belt clan only, I'll let myself point any below-black-belts who ask for RA - to you, ok?

Check out qwerty111 - he is green, looking for clan.

Should post here in a sec.

x)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
heh.. excuse me guys Im looking for a clan and sahee recommended me.. i will follow everything. I am active for almost everyday for almost the whole day. most likely i will be gone past 3-4 o clock on sundays but i will be back at 8 o clock. (I) live in the mountain region near nevada/cali/arizona. ex. I WILL go to all of the events and meetings unless I have a very serious situation going on.

Please. I Hope that TCaP will accept me for all my efforts on joining a clan.Thank you for reading this

Here are some replays that I did. Its not alot, but I hope it will catch you(r) attention.
Attached Files
training again.rpl (115.8 KB, 13 views)
wow i won!.rpl (74.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by qwerty111; Jan 12, 2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: i spelled some things wrong
haha u sound cool and i like that ur active add the tag and welcome to TCaP =D
Care for a spot of game before you die?-Katz 2:17

[TCAP]CLOOGOO
how do i add the tag sry im new AND i just became a blue belt
[TCaP]2worlds: oj doesen't mean orange juice...
[TCaP]2worlds: oj = ORANGATANG JUICE!!!
qwerty111: my....
qwerty111: I love that juice...

u go to login and put [TCaP]qwerty111 and then ur pass and then type enter to save. and there u go
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic