Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Unreal Tournament III
"Unreal Tournament is a first-person shooter (FPS) video game co-developed by Epic Games and Digital Extremes. It was published in 1999 by GT Interactive. Retrospectively, the game has also been referred to as UT99 or UT Classic to differentiate it from its numbered sequels. The game is based on the same technology that powered Unreal, but the design of UT shifted the series' focus to competitive multiplayer action, a trend at the time: id Software's Quake III Arena was released only ten days later."

This game is a fast paced shooter where jumping is encouraged and spamming as well (No such thing in UT) Jump of the walls, jump Left,jump Left, then jump right and variations to flank the opponent whether it be a godlike bot or a witty human being. The weapons are pretty old school when it comes to UT, but are of course updated and given a new look slightly.
The graphics of this game are just amazing.

I don't know how to put the image right on here without the link. That's kay though, I'll just link you to the actual site.
http://www.unrealtournament.com/us/main.html

There are 3 versions of this game

Xbox360 being the lamest out of the all, but that's Microsoft's fault completely.
Upon release, the Xbox 360 version had five exclusive maps, two exclusive characters, a two-player split screen mode,[15] and all the downloadable content released by Epic already on the disc. With the release of the PS3 and PC "Titan Upgrade" patch on March 5, these versions offered the previously exclusive Xbox 360 content, as well as other content.[16] The Xbox 360 version does not support user-generated mods, and additional content has to be verified by Microsoft before being released. It is the only version to support controllers only.

I don't know why UTIII for the XBOX360 got a shitty end of the bargain. This game is practically dead for the XBOX and barely has any players and nothing new has come for it. No DLC because Microsoft. It's retarded really and is the only reason why it dying. NO GODDAMN DLC! Even though it gives you an option to check out the DLC. PS3 seriously lucked the fuck out on this one. I may actually get this for the PC though it would be slightly easier because the mouse.

PS3 For some reason got a shitload of things the XBOX360 didn't and is actually the only reason why I would get a PS3.
The PS3 version supports mods that can be uploaded and downloaded to the PS3's HDD or external media, as well as mouse and keyboard inputs. The 1.1 patch was released on March 21, 2008. It adds the ability for players using the North American and European versions to play together, fixes problems with some USB headsets, and displays the lowest pinging servers at top of the server list. Some updates only applied on the North American version, since the PAL version released in March 2008 was already partially updated.[17] The 2.0 patch was released on March 5, 2009, and adds better PC mod support, smarter AI, forty eight attainable Trophies, server-side improvements, an improved map vote, local multi-player, and a new user interface.

PC Well, it's PC you probably already know all that it can do... Everything from Mod making to Map making

Is there anyone else who enjoys the old school way of an FPS?
Ermm, I had this game on xbox and PC it was really good. But t0ri your like 3 years past, Every one is playing cod. lol
But yeah realy good game i mite even play it now for memorys i own all Unreal games (quake is crap)
I remember this game, i owned at it so hard. had a lan with like 10 of my friends and all you could hear from my screen was HEADSHOT HEADSHOT HEADSHOT ULTRA KILL MEGA KILL, etc
Lol I remember this good times

P.s. Has anyone played the Unreal tournament with unlockable character Raiden?
Back in business
MONSTER KILL!

Anyways Dtwonfire that's Unreal Championship II. It's alright and so is the story to that one. I think they should make III. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it barely had that Unreal feel, but it's Championship with weapons and Fatalities so I guess it wasn't supposed to.
Yea The only reason I brought it up was because Raiden Made that game Glitch out of the map Heaven with his teleport ability it was insane xD
Back in business
i remember the first time playing unreal: Unreal Tournament GOTY (Game of the Year) Edition
and the UT 03/04 and III, but in my opinion UT 04 was the best ^.^