Toribash
Original Post
toribash becoming more expensive everyday
lol pretty gay how u need prime for a lot of things now

even just to use the search button seems lame soon posting will require prime
Wait, what? You need TP to search the forums?
My god.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well they back it up saying that on some forums you need to buy the right to post or something along those lines. It's not necessary to buy Toriprime or VIP prime if you don't want to, but some people like the customization, me being one of those people.

Also, there are ways to search the forum just using google, don't ask me how to do it but m0o is always saying how to do it when noobs go "omg whar my search dis is dum gimme free search" etc.
no im just saying that u need toriprime to do shit like search is gay i dont care about that customization shit tbh

it cuts down on the whole 'there is already a thread about this here dumbshit" stuff
Last edited by Loachflava; Jul 23, 2010 at 04:54 PM.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
no im just saying that u need toriprime to do shit like search is gay i dont care about that customization shit tbh

it cuts down on the whole 'there is already a thread about this here dumbshit" stuff

THIS.
I've seen people go into the support board and ask for help on something, and then get yelled at by someone who knows that there is another thread like it in there. The person posting wouldn't know, because he can't search.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
It's not necessary to buy Toriprime or VIP prime if you don't want to, but some people like the customization, me being one of those people.

You changed your default font and font colour.