Toribash
Original Post
Everyone, please be seated.
*Picks mic up and looks out to remember we only have like 10 members*

Ooh.

Ok, uhm. Few things, this is just a debate on what who should recieve or lose. (Btw, if you didn't see what I did here, I took our most active people and gave them positions.)

Itachi:

Co-leader
Event manager

DjFishcake:

Co-leader

CazRules:

Needs a break.

Hygencide:

Co-Event manager
Caz has the highest respect among this clan along with Hygencide and DjFishcake. They have been here since almost the very beginning.

Although, I'm not sure but I don't think Hygencide would be cut out for being the lead of anything. Only saying this because he's normally like "Hey. *Joke* *Joke* *Little bit of srs* *Joke*" That and he hasn't ever asked for any kind of leadership or anything. So idk if he would want to.

Hygen, if you do let me know already :o

Oh and, kyou is our most active and proffesional ingame person. Which is just a little odd we don't do much with toribash, but we are a toribash clan. >.<?
Last edited by JesseD; Jul 18, 2010 at 02:23 AM.
Glad to see I actually have purpose now. thanks Jesse.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
Caz has the highest respect among this clan along with Hygencide and DjFishcake.

F'YEAH. I'm special. Co-Event manager... Er, all I'm good at is writing stuff elegantly and keeping stuff in check. Hope thats what that means x_x

*Prefers to be the right hand man...
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Actually we have to ask Caz if he wants a break. If not I'll add Dj to the co-leaders, and itachi will just be the event manager.
good thing too, I fell out of bed onto my laptop this morning, completley ass raped it... with my ass..

anyway, spread the word, imma get like 1 post a week :<

well, I get a break, and others get to feel all fuzzeh
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Originally Posted by CazRules View Post
good thing too, I fell out of bed onto my laptop this morning, completley ass raped it... with my ass..

I heard thats how things get sold a lot higher on Ebay.

But have a nice break...

ILU D:
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Everybody fucking loves Slybash
No really, I don't feel like a contributor to this community ._.
Last edited by TyZi; Jul 20, 2010 at 12:21 AM.