Ranking
Original Post

Hello and welcome to my post of Singularity.

Singularity is a FPS game by Rave Software and distributed by Activision where the main feature is controling the relative time on a subject of object... better said, you can kill an enemy by making it older to death or you can make objects go to an older or newer state.

The plot is quite wierd(in my opinion), as it goes that in 1950, the URSS, searching on an island Uranium, they found another mineral, the element E99. Then the russian goverment decided to create the facility of Katorga-12, designed to extract, proccess and research the new elements possible uses.
5 years later, a disaster happens and the island is quarintined and forgotten.

2010, a spy satilite of the U.S.A. military loses contact with control, revealing back to the world the long lost Katorga-12.
The US then decides, suspicious of the Russian goverment and in fear of a new Chernobil, to send a team to investigate the facility. One of the team members and main character is Captain Nathaniel Renko.

While Arriving the island in helicopter, an EMP wave blows up, making the copter crash and letting us begin our first moves.

This game happens to do some things like Doom3 did, i mean: in Doom3 you would just walk anywhere and sometimes some random monster would scare the shit out of you. Same happens here, but not only with monsters, but with the plot and also sometimes, russian troops, time traveling waves and portals... WOOPS! Spoiler! :B

Here come some screenies....

The thing you see on the left hand is the TMD (Time Manipulating Device) that enables you to do cool things like creating "deadlocks" which shield you from bullets, helps you go accross a certain part to obtain some secrets, upgrade yourself to basicly be god(yeah, once you upgrade yourself to the max, you're god, i tell you)... and more

Now... if anyone played it, tell me what you think of it

I liked it, and when i finished it i said "Well, it kind of makes sense in the games plot".

Most of the info is by me, because i played it to the end, and the pictures are from IGN, so some of them may be kind of old :O

PS: I'll add videos whenever i feel like :P

Oh, i forgot one thing:
If i don't do anything within an hour, just wait for the next day, because i normally log on once or twice in a day, except in the case of being bored of playing games and just posting... which i could do any day :P

If i did anything wrong, just tell me and wait for me to log on and fix it =3
Last edited by ishi; Jul 17, 2010 at 01:55 AM.