Toribash
Original Post
[IMG's] Cartoons.
So I draw quick little things from time to time and just wanted to make a thread to put them in as I go along.

They are usually made in 5-10 minutes, so don't expect great masterpieces.

The work:

I'll add some more up in a bit.
Last edited by Clow; Aug 3, 2010 at 05:21 AM.
I like the simple style. Not much to say really. the second one made me lol'

the fourth one just freaked me out o_o

Although i think the first one if you cropped it right would be a pretty cool avvy.
Thanks for the comment :3

But yea like I said this is more just for me to have them all in one place, and for people to look at.

Edit:nvm x.x

I actually cropped it already for that purpose if anyone would like to use it:
Last edited by Clow; Jul 13, 2010 at 09:08 PM.
This is a art style I've been trying to re-create by hand, I did not feel like doing it digital, nor have I had the energy to do so.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=197589

The above link is my try at the same style. Well almost same.

I like this but you need to think of things that still makes it funny and not annoying, things like the last picture of yours with the tongue, well the tongue looks weird.
Also try to create a race and stick to it. Things like the same head size and all that.

Anyway, It's harder than you think to create this so I approve of your art.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I appreciate the post.
The last couple were from a request I had so I don't do those normally.

I'll try sticking to the head shape of the one with the tongue. It's the one I like the most.
Best way to get ideas is to read online newspapers, and make fun of it.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/BUSINESS...id=Q3q_H7idKFx

too long didn't read: German put two boxes one with their flag and one with the opponent german would face in the next football match. And put these boxes with an equally large bait in each in a tank with an octopus. The octopus guessed who'd win EVERY time german played a match. If you'd bet for the octopus every time during the world cup you'd be a millionaire.

Always bet on the octopie
Last edited by Freelancer; Jul 16, 2010 at 10:53 AM.
Added a new image, and a variant of it. The variant I did because I was listenin to the song 'Burnin love' >.>

edit: Shit >.< Looked at the first post and saw it was 24hrs, and not at the last. Sorry.
Last edited by Clow; Jul 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM.