Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
vector head/set
Hey after seeing bios new set it gave me an insperation to go vector

so i decided to try it and this is what i have so far...
ill proberly make a set for it once its done...

Wip #1
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
mapped too flat, angle them inwards, its gna annoy me later on =/

otherwise its fine, just pixelated like mad... have you been penning them, then magic wanding or something to lay colour on another layer? shouldnt pixelate like that with pen.

how exactly are you making it?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
It looks like you used pen and stroked with the pencil tool. It's way better to make the whole shape and do "selection from path" and fill it in with the bucket tool so it doesn't look so pixelated.

Edit: ninja'd
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
mapped too flat, angle them inwards, its gna annoy me later on =/

otherwise its fine, just pixelated like mad... have you been penning them, then magic wanding or something to lay colour on another layer? shouldnt pixelate like that with pen.

how exactly are you making it?

its a vector not a normal head..or have i got the term of vector wrong?
and its made 100 percent with pencil tool.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
It's pretty detailed so far, as for the lines in the iris, unless you're going for a crazy eye-d kind of look, it seems un-natural. As for the size, when you turn it into a head, select the eyes, and shrink them width-wise till the circle of the eyes is about the same oval shape as the ovals on the head template. Overall its pretty good, you have the idea of vector and everything, just needs to be more... smooth.
My only problem is the flip.
The highlights will look horrible it they are flipped.
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
heres a preivew

i fixed the highlights
and i have done a bit more...
also ideas are still welcome

also the preview at the top right was resized a bit so it looks a little blurry but it isnt.