Toribash
Original Post
[s] 4 EPIC FLAMES PAIR!E:ELEMENTAL FLAMES FORGED BY OYSTER

ELEMENTAL FLAMES FORGED BY OYSTER
PLZ OFFER REASONABLY
Last edited by Dad; Jul 11, 2010 at 02:26 AM.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
u needa show screenshot without particles
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
ill have any one of them for my texture set the lol one 50tc aqua relax orc relax and aqua dq sorri i dont have much but thats all i have all that for just one of the flames any of them
RAM Member
ill offer Aqua Blood Your movements become fluid as a pure liquid courses through your being.Aqua force
Aqua jointsAqua Left Leg Motion Trail
Aqua relax
Aqua joints when relaxedAqua Right Hand Motion Trail Aqua Right Leg Motion TrailGladiator Ghost
Ghost of the warriorGladiator Torso
Ascend over your opponent and taste the thrill of combatHead Avatar For good luck and ingame companionship. Uses your current head /windotexture and appears under your nickname.Marine Blood The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine force
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine Left Hand Motion Trail
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine Primary Gradient
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine relax The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine Right Hand Motion Trail The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine Right Leg Motion Trail
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine Secondary Gradient
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Marine Torso The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!ORC relax The animal inside stays silent until it can kill again...Vampire Secondary Gradient
The lust for blood drives you as you drain every last drop from your victims... The One.. True.. Nocturnal.. Beast!

all that for one of the flames

Posts merged. Please don't post twice in a row without a legitimate reason.
Last edited by lsl; Jul 10, 2010 at 08:32 PM.