Toribash
Original Post
Mytheon Online

What's Mytheon?

Exciting Online Action-RPG in a Unique Mythological Setting

Mytheon is an online, multiplayer action/RPG with strategic game play where players experience classic mythology come to life and challenge legendary gods to define their own fate.

The setting and storyline incorporates well known mythologies from around the world — starting with Greece and Egypt, with expansions into Asian and other mythologies planned.
Defeat the Gods and Create Your Own Myth

Play as one of three distinct classes, each with their own combat and Power Stone specialties. Fight in mankind's war for independence against the gods and carve out your own epic story along the way.

Strategic Combat Combines with Endlessly Collectible Power Stones

Invoke devastating spells and summon faithful companions through the use of hundreds of unique and highly collectible "Power Stones."

Imbued with the essence of mythical creatures and earthly elements, they are gifts to humanity from the Fates themselves to help in the battle against the gods. Customize and manage your arsenal of Power Stones in order to develop your own style of play.
Cast Deadly Spells, Summon Mythical Creatures & Powerful Structures

Combat in Mytheon centers around the use of Power Stones. Some stones invoke spells such as searing fireballs or devastating tornadoes. Others summon mythical creatures like the mighty Pegasus to fight for you.

Other stones conjure fantastical structures to guard your flanks or magically enhance your powers.

Craft Rare Power Stones to Enhance Your Arsenal

Gain the upper hand over your adversaries by crafting rare and powerful stones through the use of arcane recipes. Some stones can even be combined into even more powerful versions!

http://www.mytheongame.com/
Filesize: ~662 MB

~Keep in my mind that I just copied the whole Overview from the website itself.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 7, 2010 at 03:02 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
It looks interesting, but I can't find out how exactly characters level up. Nor how to get better stones.
Also, cash shop looks like over kill. Cash shop people seem like they're going to own. And it costs a lot.
I'ts an OKAY game, I recently bought a PC gamer magazine and this was in one of the articles, the way that you use cards that can summon things etc just adds something unique to it.
Yes , After I started to play the game I have see way to many cash shop items which ruin all the gameplay/economy.

Even certain skills you need to buy from cash shop , and also the leveling works like you go outside of town do quests/kill mobs to level up.

The faster way is to do quest.
I dont mean how you get XP, i mean what leveling gives you. As far as I can tell, it's just life and mp. There isn't any character customization except the "cards".
Well true leveling gives you mostly stats / able to let you wear new equipments etc.

I didn't continue playing that game though doesn't interested me anymore due of the cash shop stuffs.

So I'm just going to play LoL and wait for Vindictus/LOCO to come OBT.