Toribash
Original Post
Continent of the Ninth
There isn't much information on this game and there is no wikipedia for it yet except for the company that is making it, it looks pretty sick though, one of those hack and slash games that will act like Vindictus etc, looks like this will be more interesting though. It will most likely be F2P but P2P is a chance. It is set to release in early~mid 2011.

While there isnt a wikipedia or much information there is quite a bit of videos, those of which I will post here.

EVERYBODY HAVE A NERDGASM

I've been following this since last year, afaik it was only coming out in korean, but still, I'm excited as balls. This game is absolutely amazing, the graphics, gameplay, and the initial playing of it is just phenominal (basing it off of videos and what not). I really want it.
Looks really nice, won't run on my computer...

Chances are, if It releases in NA, it will be on "ijji" which is the north american part of NHN.

Whereas, Hangame is the south korean part.
Don't read this.
Well I have watch this game after I have watch vindictus but after reading what happened with the game and about the developer leaving the group and going for only KR it really disappointed me .

I'm like wtf you got a brilliant game there and you leave the group and not going to continue developing the game ?

I wonder what peoples thinks sometimes thats an other super b game coming out but hell some wants it for only KR and even if u want to play now you need a KR ID or something like that.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |