Toribash
Original Post
Martial Empires [ME]
Hello , Guys.

This is a brand new mmo.

It was released few weeks ago and its still a OBT , so do expect some bugs here and there and broken stuffs.

IMO this game have potential to continue growing and it's worth to give a shot.
Its graphics is super b and its fun to play , right now there's some problems occurring here and there but they're trying there best to handle everything or fix everything.

Right now there's only one single server .

Here's a preview of the game.

-Infos
Martial Empires: free-to-play* MMORPG
Become a hero in the world of Martial Empires

Are you ready to explore the once-separated continent Neha? Ready to meet its people and to discover its secrets? Take action and fight for the freedom of this mystic continent. Choose from three different classes. Avenge the murder of your mother as a ranger. Prevent the destruction of Neha as a mighty mage or join the troops of the emperor on their secret mission as a warrior.

Learn new skills and develop your skill at handling numerous weapons, then enter the war with your guild. Rise to the challenge of captivating PvP combat or relax with one of many minigames.

Become a master of fighting and an honorable hero in the world of Martial Empires!

Features

* Free-to-play* MMORPG
* Detailed 3D graphics
* Unique character development
* Three classes with various options for diversification
* Numerous PvE- and PvP-features
* Extensive quests for single and group play
* Guildsystem with different war options
* Entertaining minigames
* Detailed designed 3D-world
* Easy-start-option due to numerous tutorials

*Premium-items are an option

--------------------------------------
Developer: CR Space
Publisher: Gamigo AG
Version: EU
Language: English | German
Platform(s): PC
System Requirements:

* Minimum
* Windows 2K/XP
* P4 2.4 GHz or better
* 1GB
* 2GB
* GeForce 6600 or better

* Recommended
* Windows 2K/XP/Vista/7
* P4 3.0 Ghz or better
* 2GB
* 2GB
* GeForce 8600 or better

martialempires.gamigo.com
Download Size : 2.33 GB.

----------------------------------------

As you can see it looks alike as 9dragons or 2moons but there's some fun things to do in here at least the gm actually care about the players and talk with them.

Right now there's only 3 Classes.
Which is Ranger , Mage , Warrior .

But from each of these classes you can choose 3 specialty .

Warrior : axe, spear, heavy sword
Ranger : dagger, bow, claw
Mage : wheel, sickle, sword

If you're going to try out this game let us know!

Deathsoldi - IGN Althena

Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 6, 2010 at 06:19 AM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Looks like another WoW clone
I might check it out anyway since I'm bored
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Meh who cares if it's WoW clone , every MMo is a copy of everything so I don't see why peoples complain about it :s.
Originally Posted by EpikTh0rn View Post
Looks like another WoW clone
I might check it out anyway since I'm bored

World of Warcraft wasn't the first MMO/MMORPG of it's style you know.
If you would give some more fuckin information, what makes this difference from every other generic mmo (aka WoW clone). Not even going to watch the video for lack of information.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Oh please , but please don't start , Thank You.

There's already already a link there that you can check whichever information you want , there's no need to complain about a single small little information that you can even get it by your own experience.

I don't see why I schould give that much informations since every single mmo's are basically the same just different effects and better graphics like ME f.e-

This game is not that bad in my view , even today a mmohut co-leader logged on it in order to start his review about the game and he did say that the game have potential but he hope that it won't turn out the same as Aion .

Aion is basically not that great for a p2p due to the grinding in there.

Now back on the main topic.

First page have been updated , will keep updating it when I get more of whats going on at ME.
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 6, 2010 at 06:15 AM.
Oh well there's no other mmos to play either way , right now im playing that one in order to wait until Vindictus / LOCO come out.