Toribash
Original Post
Minerwars
First of all, help me and FNugget get in the closed beta by clicking these links, you don't even have to keep them open for two seconds.

Miner Wars is a 6DOF underground and space shooter played in a fully destructible environment and is a combination of single player story game and MMO.

As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover deep secrets.
Game play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.

By the way, if you want in the closed beta you have to get 250 clicks from people.

If you guys didn't know you can go on the downloads section on the minerwars sight and download the benchmark demo, it's basically the client you will be using to play except it has about 6 different scenarios where it takes you ingame and your controlled by an AI just to see if you can handle it.
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jul 7, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
Keep this thread related to the game or i'll have to send it to the chaos nest.
also, no "clicked" posts, annoying.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
mega, 1500 clicks gets you a completely free copy.

Anyways, chris, would it actually be okay to post a thread like this in the chaos nest?

Haven't read the rules for that subforum, never really cared about it tbh. =V
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
mega, 1500 clicks gets you a completely free copy.

Anyways, chris, would it actually be okay to post a thread like this in the chaos nest?

Haven't read the rules for that subforum, never really cared about it tbh. =V

Eggs, Reference links, Same difference.
Go for it.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
If you do decide to jump in on this, do please be considerate and help me out as well. As you can see, Lume decided to post all over Toribash about it, and his affiliate id is 626. I've been watching this game for several months and my id is 44. So, yeah, I would very much like.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
No, you need to buy it via steam, I believe.

FNugget: don't worry bro, mostly everywhere I posted my link in the OP I posted yours aswell, toriprime and wibbles.

Also, i'm pretty sure this is going to be a standalone game with their own installer etc, it might be on steam though
:3 It looks pretty nice. Full destruction sounds very nice...and different types of ammo and weapons...heh.
Centuries Of Damn