Toribash
Original Post
Chacs pitty attempt.
Moäz -YOU CAN'T SHOOT SOMEONE WITHOUT NO REASON, IF YOU AINT GOT ONE, MAKE 1 UP AND START SWINGIN' says:
rofl, so you want a refund eh/

[c=12]| | »●[/c] Dаν℮чFітzρатяісқ [c=12]● « | |[/c] says:
mhm]

Moäz -YOU CAN'T SHOOT SOMEONE WITHOUT NO REASON, IF YOU AINT GOT ONE, MAKE 1 UP AND START SWINGIN' says:
i'm chac dimwit

I know..

don't expect a refund

if you want a refund, you'll have to do something for ME first

Like what?

say that you're my bitch

haha

say "i'm chacs bitch"

Your being serious arnt you?

oooh you bet i'm being serious

How about this alternitive

"Chacs a stupid bitch"
BAM

nah, i'll have to take the first

not glad with you calling me a bitch
just admit that you're my bitch
and we're good
hmm? no answer?
cat got you're tongue, gotenks?

Screenies will be used as proof soon.

I know its on msn but dude Lol?
Last edited by T0astman; Dec 27, 2007 at 11:14 PM.
more flaming on chac?lol toast... ur sad...
stick this in the hall of shame or wtfeva this deserves to go...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Christ, you could at least fix the formatting before you post.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
rofl, so you want a refund eh/

mhm]

i'm chac dimwit

I know..

don't expect a refund

if you want a refund, you'll have to do something for ME first

Like what?

say that you're my bitch

haha

say "i'm chacs bitch"

Your being serious arnt you?

oooh you bet i'm being serious

How about this alternitive

"Chacs a stupid bitch"

BAM

nah, i'll have to take the first

not glad with you calling me a bitch

just admit that you're my bitch

and we're good

hmm? no answer?

cat got you're tongue, gotenks?

Screenies will be used as proof soon.

I know its on msn but dude Lol?

There, better? =]