Toribash
Original Post
Tb 3.9 crashes most of the time while trying to connect to a server
Yeah, every time i go to connect a server (most of the time) my tb crashes, i get the normal "tb.exe has stopped working bla bla bla" messege. On average it crashes 3 times before i can actually connect to the room. I'm wondering if it's just my graphics card? or could it be something else? My graphics card is nvidia geforce 6120.
Well have this just happened in 3.9 or the other versions? You can try just using 3.8 or any older version till a permanent solution is in place.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

I did have this problem once, couldnt fix it just by reinstalling my whole system.

Usually when you get an error like that that means the program wrote into a weird memory location or it failed to utilize a necessary dll.

Maybe you have a program that doesnt let it run correctly. Try to close all of your programs, see if it works like that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

asp: there's always been a crashing problem with all the tb version i've ran, 3.8 would crash when the hampa head kick replay would do the decap from damage. and 3.6 used to just crash instantly most of the time when opening unless i was careful.

slip : i've tried closing all my programs, doesn't seem like it's the problem, i'll try reinstalling
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
asp: there's always been a crashing problem with all the tb version i've ran, 3.8 would crash when the hampa head kick replay would do the decap from damage. and 3.6 used to just crash instantly most of the time when opening unless i was careful.

slip : i've tried closing all my programs, doesn't seem like it's the problem, i'll try reinstalling

I have this same problem.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Me too.
Once I downloaded 3.9 it stopped.
a few weeks later it started doing that again
Last edited by Daxx; Jun 20, 2010 at 11:49 PM.