Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Vuvuzela

Isn't it just a lovely sound Football fans?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
If my perfect pitch doesn't fail me, it generally ends up around A#3 (~233 hz). Sounds a little sharp, so let's call it 235.

You want to EQ down 235 the most, then 470 the second most, then let's say 700, 940, 1171.
It's not bad when you watch it on TV, but for anyone who has to experience it live...
God help them.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
God fucking damn it, I hate these things. Thank God there's frequency blocking or I'd start seeing football games in mute.

I agree, I fucking hate the things.

Originally Posted by culapou View Post
It's not bad when you watch it on TV, but for anyone who has to experience it live...
God help them.

I disagree, whenever it is getting boring and I start to zone out the Vuvuzlela is all I can here, constant reminder of killer bees.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I only got annoyed at the vuvuzela when the crowd actually played it in a rhythm of sorts, ironically. It got loud, then soft, and then I started getting pissed off so I left. A minute later it had gone back to the normal hive sound. Which really doesn't bother met at all.