Toribash
Original Post
Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Looks sick.
I'd buy it.
Originally Posted by dat wikipedia
Metal Gear Solid: Rising​ (メタルギアソリッドライジング, Metaru Gia Soriddo Raijingu?) is an upcoming action video game in the Metal Gear series by Kojima Productions. The game was announced at the Microsoft E3 2009 press conference, and is in development for PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox 360.[1][2][3][4][5] The series' former tagline, "Tactical Espionage Action", has been replaced by "Lightning Bolt Action", to fit the new protagonist, Raiden; the word Raiden (雷電?) is Japanese for 'thunder and lightning'.

Last edited by evets; Jun 14, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
Hey steve.

This needs more information about the game within 24hours or shall be closed.

EDIT: Thanks Steve.
Last edited by Malvie; Jun 14, 2010 at 10:48 PM.
A true scot.
Definitly cool, especially the way you can cut things.

I hope their would be like a free roam type of thing just for lulz where you can go around with your friends in a huge city and just cut shit o:
Oh fuck

Another one?

Isn't Snake practically dead?

Owait, there going back to Raiden.
FUCK YEAAAAAAAH

I was really dissapointed in metal gear 4 when Raiden shows up, kicks ass, and then you never really got to play as him.
mgs2 Raiden was just some skinny little metrosexual guy, then 4 made him into this epic robot thing, and then took the controller away from you D:
This is going to kick ass, I hope they do not abandon all of the stealth stuff, but I'm really looking forward to that little slowmotion chop-you-into-chunks thing they showed at 2:00.
oh yeah
OMFG ! im HUGE FAN of mgs....RLY and that looks like AWESOME.....i have all Mgs's from the nintendo...and THIS IS awesome ! i totally love the system how to cut it works ! propably best!
E3 trailer btw.

NEVERMIND

I also have to say that I'm excited about the cross-console, it's about time Konami stopped hogging the awesome (except for the PSP/Gamecube ports of MGS and the XBOX/PC version of MGS2, this is the first real cross-console Metal Gear)

Not that I was ever affected being a PSX, 2, and 3 owner, but now my 360 owning friends have no excuse for not playing :o Although, this does look more reminiscent of Ninja Gaiden than the standard sneaky-snaking of Metal Gear Solid, but eh... change can be good ;)

EDIT Nevermind, I basically just posted the same video as the OP :/
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Jun 15, 2010 at 03:19 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Only good part of E3.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]