Toribash
Original Post
How was your first day of high school like?
So today is that last day of summer in the Philippines (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--) which means tomorrow, most of us kids here are going back to school (inlcuding me and julespino) and since I'm gonna be 1st year high school it got me wondering...

How was your first day of high school? (I'll post my experience after I come back from school tomorrow)
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
hm...
it was not good
u dont know who ur class mates are
where to go next
dont know where the tolet is
dont know who will kill you and who wont

good luck jule is in high school olredy yes?
very average.
everyone else is in the exact same position as you, introduce yourself to one or 2 people and you'll get by
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
It was decent. I didnt know anyone though, but after a while when you start talking you will make alot of friends.
no
For me, it was great, if somewhat confusing. I didn't know anyone, and i didn't know the layout of the school. Socializing was a bit hard at first, due to my introverted personality, but i quickly realized something that was entirely new for me: Everyone in the class was friendly, even the ones i thought looked like dicks. That was when my hope for humanity reignited.

Anyways, long story short, don't sweat it too much. You're bound to be nervous the first few days, but you'll get used to your new class quickly. I know i've never had so many friends in the same class before. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The person you first sit next to will ikely be a lifelong friend. Choose your seat wisely.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
The person you first sit next to will ikely be a lifelong friend. Choose your seat wisely.

no pressure
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
My high school was pretty big. So I got lost most of the time. Other than that, it was nice. But there were too many people there that I didn't know so it was also scary.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I didn't know anyone on my first day at highschool, and my lesson timetable was wrong, so I turned up at the wrong rooms and then got shouted at by my teachers for being late.
Quit, probably.